Longoria happy with new love

Eva Longoria says she's very lucky to have met Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo after the turmoil of her failed marriage to basketball player Tony Parker.

The pair split in January and Longoria has since been linked with Eduardo Cruz, who is 10 years her junior.

"Love did not work with that person (Parker). But it can work with another. The only thing I will say is I was very lucky to find Edu (Cruz)," the 36-year-old Desperate Housewives star told the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair magazine.

Longoria is adamant she holds no hard feelings towards Parker for the way their marriage unravelled, because she still believes in love.

"There's a reason I fell in love and got married. I believed in it. Supposedly I should be angry, resentful and disillusioned about relationships. But I'm not," she said.

Longoria and Cruz travelled to Spain during the northern summer to visit his sister Penelope and her family and just this past week went on a trip to Miami together.

Longoria filed for divorce from Parker after three years of marriage. Neither has ever spoken about the reasons for the marriage split.

Comments