Eva Longoria admits to losing too much weight after her divorce, but 'everyone kept saying how great I looked'

Gina DiFalco

Eva Longoria at the 3rd Annual Variety's Power of Women Event presented by Lifetime. (Beverly Hills, CA)

Eva Longoria is admitting to losing too much weight about her high profile divorce from Tony Parker.

Longoria and Parker announced they were pulling the plug on their marriage after she discovered inappropriate text message between Parker and his teammates wife. Although the Desperate Housewives actress she was probably the most unhealthy place I've ever been, she said everyone kept saying how great I looked.

Longoria also told the January issue of Health magazine So it was funny what people would see as 'healthy," In my worst time, people were saying I've never looked better. [But now] I have a great diet and exercise routine."

"I like weight training and abs. I hate the elliptical," she explains of that routine. "I despise cardio. I just can't do it. So I try to do my cardio within the workout."

With a new and improvement workout regimen, Longoria has found happiness with Penelope Cruzs younger brother Eduardo Cruz.

It's so funny, because I don't get depressed," she told Health of recovering from her divorce, Us Magazine reports. "Even after my divorce, everybody was like, 'Wow, you bounced back so quick.' I was like, 'I am not letting this take over. Something great is around the corner -- I can't wait to see what's going to happen.'"


Comments