Penelope Cruz's mum gave her strength to cope with nude scenes

Penelope Cruz's mum gave her strength to cope with nude scenes [newKerala.com News # 137750]
Home

>

News

>

hollywood-news

London, Jan 2 : Penelope Cruz revealed that her mother Encarna understood her when she was so upset doing nude scenes in her first film Jamon Jamon.

The 37-year-old actress did some frank nude scenes for the first and only time in her life in the movie starring Javier Bardem.

She also understood me when I was so upset about my first film, Jamon Jamon. I did not handle it at all well. I had a strong reaction to anything sexual or sensual for a while. I cut my hair short. I didn''t do any love scenes not even kisses for many years, the Sun quoted her as saying.

I was told by everyone: You are risking your career but I followed my heart.

My mother was at ease with what I had done and inspired me to go on to do other things.

I realise now that Bigas Luna, the director of Jamon Jamon, was giving me a great opportunity and I feel grateful. I first met Javier on that film, too. I have always thought he was one of the most incredible actors in the world, she added.

Cruz also said that she has always enjoyed being a woman and appreciated how wonderful we are due to her mother. (ANI)

Share this article at

Share at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

TOP READ ARTICLES:

'Sherlock' stars deny homosexual undertones between Holmes and WatsonMadonna led singalongs to pass time on sets of 'W.E.'Beyonce spotted in Brooklyn on New Year's Eve, still pregnantPamela Anderson leaves little to imagination with clingy outfitMischa Barton credits staying slim to healthy eating and runningForgotten Hancock script to finally be made into movieMadonna furious over staff selling songsCee Lo Green stirs outrage after changing Lennon's 'Imagine' lyricsAmy Winehouse's dad plans annual concerts in her memoryHugh Jackman ends Broadway run with record earningsImogen Thomas sees in 2012 dressed as Lady JusticePenelope Cruz's mum gave her strength to cope with nude scenesSofia Vergara wanted small role in 'Happy Feet Two'Una Healy not embarrassed by toilet visits in front of Ben FodenKendra Wilkinson says sex not key aspect of her marriage
tumblr hit counter

Comments