Penelope Cruz loves working with Loewe

27 November 2012

Penelope Cruz loves working with Loewe

Penelope Cruz had no hesitations in becoming the new face of Loewe because she was keen to work with a Spanish-based brand.

Penelope Cruz had no hesitations in becoming the new face of Loewe.

The Spanish actress was announced as an ambassador of the Madrid-based fashion brand last month and she says she took them up on their offer as soon as they got in touch.

She said: ''They approached me and I said yes very quickly because it's a Spanish brand and everyone involved is from Spain - although the designer is British - all the work is done there in the factories in Spain. It's such an old company. It's been there forever and I have grown up looking at their wonderful things.''

Loewe's creative director Stuart Vevers called Penelope a ''strong, sensual beauty'' when it was announced she was the brand's new face and she was very grateful for his comments.

She told vogue.co.uk: ''Well I am grateful - and sometimes I don't know what to say when it comes from a person that I also admire very much. I will thank him for saying all the beautiful things that he wrote for the [Loewe] press release. I think he's really very talented.''

Contactmusic

Today's Featured Videos

R. Kelly Cuddles With Cast Mates...
Nicole Kidman Arrives To Film 'Grace...
Josh Peck Talks Intense Training And...
Chris Bosh Helps Out In A...
Jessica Biel Poses In Roland Mouret...

More Celebrity Videos

Tags: Penelope Cruz

More From Contactmusic.com

More From The Web


Comments