Skip to main content

Penelope Cruz expecting again?

Penelope Cruz is reportedly pregnant again.

The 38-year-old actress who already raises 17-month-old son Leonardo with husband Javier Bardem is believed to be expecting her second child with the No Country for Old Men star, according to Spanish programme Espejo Publico.

The television show quotes two sources close to the Pirates of the Caribbean actress as confirming that the brunette beauty is three months pregnant.

Cruz and Bardem who tied the knot in 2010 famously kept the details of her first pregnancy and the arrival of their son Leonardo a closely-guarded secret.

Neither of the stars has commented on the fresh reports.

Cruz recently admitted that she "worries less" since becoming a mother.

She explained: "For me, having my son means I worry less. I've always loved to worry - ever since I was a little girl people would tell me I worry too much. But these days I really have to pick my subjects to worry about because there are only so many hours in the day."


Comments